Subject to a change in Government restrictions we will be re-opening the club on Thursday 29 October 2020
OUR NEW OPENING HOURS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
MONDAY - WEDNESDAY: CLOSED
THURSDAY - SATURDAY: open 11:00 am and close 10:00 pm
SUNDAY: OPEN 12 noon and close 10:00 pm
Things look a little different in the club, you can read our COVID-19 Safety Statement and Risk Assessment below to see how we are
managing the risk of COVID-19 and making the club a safe environment for its staff and members.
The main measures in place are as follows:
- Only club members allowed in, non-members as guests and affiliated card-holders are not allowed in the club at this time. (PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have a valid
membership card to use on the entrance security system you will not be buzzed in by a member of staff)
- Table service only - please wait at the entrance to be seated. Approaching the bar is prohibited.
- Wearing of face masks must be adhered to whilst not seated at a table.
- Hand sanitisers are available to use.
- NHS Track and Trace in operation either using NHS App or leaving details with a member of staff.
- One-way system in operation throughout the club, and social distancing signage in place.
- Furniture has been rearranged to accommodate social distance guidelines, please do not move tables and chairs
- Toilets - only one person in the ladies at any given time and two people in the gentlemen's at any given time. Social distancing signage outside if queueing is
For further information please read the Government Guidance for operating and working safely during coronavirus
NEW MEMBERS ALWAYS WELCOME - MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE HERE
DON'T FORGET TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK